Celebrate Health Fall Fest
Good, healthy fun for the whole family: kids, seniors and everyone in between.
Date: Saturday Sept. 28, 2013
Time: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Location: Texoma Medical Center
Texoma Medical Center is again hosting the FREE Celebrate Health Fall Fest. Come join us. It’s good, healthy fun for the whole family!
Cholesterol, glucose and blood pressure
- Health and wellness booths
- Heart health and stroke prevention
- Da Vinci® Si HDTM robot demonstrations
- Stress management
- Fitness & physical rehabilitation
- Cooking demonstrations
- Text and drive simulator
- Drink and drive simulator
- Giveaways and drawings
- Ambulance, fire truck and helicopter
- Kids Fun Run (ages 12 and under) at 10:30 a.m.
- Bounce houses
- Face painting
- Health and wellness info for kids
- Pony rides
- Petting zoo
Food, drink and snacks will be available at low cost.
When you need to find a doctor for yourself or your family, our FREE Direct Doctors Plus physician referral service can help.
OR SEARCH OUR PHYSICIAN DIRECTORY