Celebrate Health Fall Fest
Improve Your Health with Smarter Choices
Celebrate Health Fall Fest is back and we’re ready to teach the community how to stay healthy all year round. Join us for this FREE event featuring health screenings and family-friendly activities intended to improve your health and wellness. Light refreshments will be available at a low cost.
Date: Saturday, September 26
Time: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Location: Texoma Medical Center
- Cholesterol, glucose, blood pressure and body mass index (BMI)
- Health and wellness booths
- Early Heart Attack Care (EHAC)
- Stroke prevention
- da Vinci® SI HD™ robot demonstrations
- Text and drive simulator
- Drink and drive simulator
- Fitness & physical rehabilitation
- Cooking demonstrations
- Giveaways and drawings
- Rollover convincer for seat belt safety
- Ambulance, fire truck and helicopter
- Fingerprinting for safety by the Denison Police Department
- Bounce houses
- Kids Color Run (12 and under) at 10:30 a.m.
- Health and wellness info for kids
- Face painting
- Pony rides
- Petting zoo
Tag your Fall Fest photos, videos and status updates on social media with #TMCCelebrateHealth
When you need to find a doctor for yourself or your family, our FREE Direct Doctors Plus physician referral service can help.
OR SEARCH OUR PHYSICIAN DIRECTORY