Making time to volunteer with the TMC Volunteers opens a whole new world of involvement and opportunity. Volunteering is not just for retired people — it's for anyone who wants to get involved with helping others in a meaningful way.
Ways to Serve
Here are a few of the volunteer opportunities available at TMC:
- HeartMenders – Support for open heart surgery patients and their families – by volunteers who have had open heart surgery themselves.
- College Student Volunteers (Summer Program)
- Summer Junior Volunteers (Ages 14–18)
- Gift Shop Staff
- Information Desk Volunteers
- Crafts and Floral Design Volunteers
- Patient and Visitor Escorts
- Waiting Room Attendants