Senior Advantage members can enjoy lunch with each other while they meet physicians at Texoma Medical Center and learn about available services during a series of monthly Lunch and Learn events that are held on the third Friday of each month in Conference Rooms 1 and 2 on the hospital's main campus.
Doors open at 11:15 a.m. Guests will be served lunch, beginning at 11:30 a.m., while the educational program will begin at noon and conclude at 1 p.m.
Each event is limited to 60 people.
Upcoming Dates and Topics
- July 19
- Speaker: Gary Bloomgarden, MD, MBA, FACS, FAANS, Neurosurgeon, TexomaCare-Neurosurgery
- Topic: Healthy Spine
- Registration begins July 1 — Register Online >
- August 16
- Speaker: Sarah Branam, DO, TexomaCare-Family Medicine
- Topic: Common Vaccinations for Senior Adults
- Registration begins August 1 — Register Online >