Senior Advantage members can enjoy lunch with each other while they meet physicians at Texoma Medical Center and learn about available services during a series of monthly Lunch and Learn events. These events are held on the third Friday of each month in Conference Rooms 1 and 2 on the hospital's main campus.
Doors open at 11:15 am. Guests will be served lunch, beginning at 11:30 am, while the educational program will begin at noon and conclude at 1 pm.
Each event is limited to 60 people.
Upcoming Dates and Topics
- May 15
- Speaker: Bharathy Sundaram, MD, Texas Institute for Neurological Disorders
- Topic: Stroke Awareness and After Stroke Treatment
- Registration begins May 1 — Register Online >
- June 19
- Speaker: Ronald M. Williams, Sr., MD, TexomaCare-Urology
- Topic: What You Need to Know About Urology
- Registration begins June 1 — Register Online >