Senior Advantage members can enjoy lunch with each other while they meet physicians at Texoma Medical Center and learn about available services during a series of monthly Lunch and Learn events. These events are held on the third Friday of each month in Conference Rooms 1 and 2 on the hospital's main campus.
Doors open at 11:15 a.m. Guests will be served lunch, beginning at 11:30 a.m., while the educational program will begin at noon and conclude at 1 p.m.
Each event is limited to 60 people.
Upcoming Dates and Topics
- February 21
- Speaker: Maziar Mahjoobi, DO, FACC, FSCAI, Texoma Cardiovascular Care Associates
- Topic: WATCHMAN™ Device — An Altenative to Long-Term Warfarin Use
- Registration begins February 1 — Register Online >
- March 20
- Speaker: Melissa Cain, DO, TMC Family Medicine Resident
- Topic: Importance of Lung Screening
- Registration begins March 1 — Register Online >