Senior Advantage members can enjoy lunch with each other while they meet physicians at Texoma Medical Center and learn about available services during a series of monthly Lunch and Learn events that are held on the third Friday of each month in Conference Rooms 1 and 2 on the hospital's main campus.
Doors open at 11:15 a.m. Guests will be served lunch, beginning at 11:30 a.m., while the educational program will begin at noon and conclude at 1 p.m.
Each event is limited to 60 people.
Upcoming Dates and Topics
- April 19
- Speaker: Angelica Balingit, MD, TexomaCare-Internal Medicine
- Topic: Benefits and Risks of Common Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements
- Registration begins April 1 — Register Online >
- May 17
- Speaker: Vivek Tank, MD, Interventional Neurologist, TexomaCare-Neurology
- Topic: Stroke Awareness
- Registration begins May 1 — Register Online >
- June 21
- Speaker: Gregory Matter, MD, Cardiovascular Surgeon, Texoma Cardiovascular Surgeons
- Topic: Longevity
- Registration begins June 1 — Register Online >
- July 19
- Speaker: Gary Bloomgarden, MD, MBA, FACS, FAANS, Neurosurgeon, TexomaCare-Neurosurgery
- Topic: Healthy Spine
- Registration begins July 1 — Register Online >