Making time to volunteer at Texoma Medical Center (TMC) opens a whole new world of involvement and opportunity. Volunteers can be any age — it's for anyone who wants to get involved with helping others in a meaningful way.
Some of the volunteer opportunities at TMC include:
- Heart Menders – A group of former open heart surgery patients and their family members who volunteer their time to help others who are facing open heart surgery. This dedicated group of volunteers offer much-needed support and encouragement throughout surgery and recovery.
- College student volunteers (summer program)
- Summer junior volunteers (Ages 14–18)
- Gift shop staff
- Information desk volunteers
- Crafts and floral design volunteers
- Patient and visitor escorts
- Waiting room attendants