Quality Care Throughout the Texoma Region
Texoma Medical Center (TMC) is an acute care hospital with a medical staff of more than 200 physicians. The main campus is located in Denison, Texas, approximately one hour north of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex and just south of the Texas/Oklahoma border. In addition, Texoma Medical center operates a number of locations throughout the Texoma region.
Denison is home to Texoma Medical Center and the following facilities
- TMC Breast Care Center (5004 Pool Road, Denison, TX 75020 /903-416-2666)
- TMC Medical Supply and Scrubs (5012 S. US Hwy 75, Suite 135, Denison, TX 75020 / 619 W. Main Street, Denison, TX 75020 / Phone: 903-416-5555
- TMC Home Health (903- 416-5500)
- TMC Outpatient Therapy Services (4616 US Hwy 75, Suite 200, Denison, TX 75020 / 903-416-4241)
- TMC Reba McEntire® Center for Rehabilitation (1200 Reba McEntire Lane, Denison, TX 75020 / 903-416-1040)
- Urgent Care (3126 W. FM 120, Denison, TX 75020 / 903-416-7544)
- CentRx (5012 S. US Hwy 75, Denison TX 75020 / 903-416-6441)
The following facilities are located in Sherman:
- TMC Advanced Medical Imaging (2622 N US Hwy 75, Sherman, TX 75090 / 903-416-3730)
- TMC Behavioral Health Center (2601 Cornerstone Drive, Sherman, TX 75090 / 903-416-3000)
- TMC Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine (2600 N US Hwy 75, Sherman, TX 75090 / 903-416-3650)
Throughout the Texoma Region — TexomaCare Physicians Network
TexomaCare is the region's largest group of primary care and specialty physicians with locations in eight local communities — Denison, Sherman, Bonham, Pottsboro, Van Alstyne, Whitesboro, Durant, Madill and surrounding communities in North Texas and Southern Oklahoma.