Quality Care at Home
If you or someone you love requires ongoing nursing services or physical therapy, the medical professionals at Texoma Medical Center Home Health provide customized home-based care. Serving residents of Grayson County, TMC Home Health is accredited by The Joint Commission, certified by Medicare and Medicaid and licensed by the state of Texas.
The Home Health Team
The staff at TMC Home Health works closely with patients, as well as families and physicians, to assist on the road to recovery.
- Physicians oversee all treatment plans and coordinate care with TMC Home Health nurses and specialists.
- Nurses assist with numerous treatments including wound care, catheter maintenance, ostomy care, lab work and IV infusion therapy. Our dedicated nurses focus on teaching you how to manage your condition and better care for yourself.
- Physical therapists design and oversee rehabilitation programs aimed at restoring skills for functional mobility. Physical therapists develop programs to help you overcome disabilities caused by cardiac, neurological or orthopedic conditions as well as from traumatic injuries.
- Occupational therapists work with you to help increase your ability to perform activities of daily living. Exercises and activities are designed to aid you with daily tasks such as eating, dressing and personal hygiene.
- Speech therapists provide comprehensive evaluation of and treatment for a variety of speech, language and swallowing disorders. Difficulties in communication and swallowing may result from head injury, stroke or viral disease. Speech therapists focus on improving forms of communication, if needed.
- Home health aides work closely with nurses and physical therapists. They provide assistance and support with daily activities such as walking, dressing and personal care.
LSVT® BIG Treatment
Texoma Medical Center offers LSVT BIG treatment, an advanced, research-based approach to helping improve the motor functioning of patients with Parkinson’s disease and other neurological conditions.
Patients receiving Medicare must meet the following requirements to qualify for home healthcare:
- Be homebound and need the services of a nurse or physical therapist
- Home healthcare must be ordered by a physician
If you have private insurance, you should consult your insurance provider for home care requirements. TMC Home Health accepts Medicare and Medicaid in addition to many private insurance policies and health plans. And we will process your claims for you.
TMC Medical Supply and Scrubs can help with medical equipment needs for home-based care.
TMC Home Health
Phone: 903-416-5500 or 1-800-436-7577