Helping Employers Keep Their Employees Well
TMC WellnessWorks is an occupational health and wellness program that helps bridge the gap between employers and healthcare providers. With workers' compensation and general healthcare costs on the rise, our WellnessWorks consultant works with local businesses to provide easy access to healthcare services that can help improve the overall health and wellness of their workforce.
Participation in the WellnessWorks program is free. An enrollment meeting with a health consultant is required so healthcare providers can become familiar with employers' requirements for handling employee health needs.
Occupational Health Services (Injury Prevention)
- Onsite safety talks and loss prevention strategies
- Help scheduling physicals, drug screens and other required occupational health services
- Needs analysis of worksite
Workers' Compensation Services (Injury Intervention)
- Cost effective and efficient providers who understand the importance of timely treatment and completing return-to-work paperwork
- Ongoing communication regarding the status of injured employees, such as appointments and tests ordered
Preventative Health/Wellness Programs
- Review of preventative health benefits available in insurance plans
- Employee education talks and events regarding company wellness benefits
- Health Risk Appraisal Education and Services — surveys that provide an individual's current health risk factors and suggests for improvement
Group Health Services
- Monthly health education and safety awareness communications
- WellnessWorks at Home Cards – 24 hour direct access to our service coordination number for assistance in scheduling employee healthcare needs
- Provide a Specific Employer and Employee Design (SEED) health promotion plan
To request more information or schedule a consultation, please contact our WellnessWorks health consultant, Drue Kinler, at 540-494-1254 or email@example.com.
Existing WellnessWorks members can get assistance scheduling services 24/7 by calling 1-888-977-3319.