Emergency Care and Outpatient Imaging in Anna
ER at Anna, a service of Texoma Medical Center, opened in September 2020. This freestanding emergency room provides 24/7 care and features:
- Physicians on staff
- A comprehensive range of services
- Private exam rooms and pediatric treatment room
- Imaging services
- Laboratory services
- Direct admission to Texoma Medical Center if needed, or transfer to a hospital of your choice
The facility accepts most insurance, including Medicare and Medicaid.
- Open MRI – At ER at Anna’s Outpatient Imaging Center, we know that everybody is different and not all can comfortably be examined in the same MRI system. That's why we offer an Open MRI that provides comfort, especially for anxious, claustrophobic, and bariatric patients. The open design allows patients to comfortably see all around them as high-field, advanced clinical capabilities provide the image quality physicians require.
- 3D Digital Mammography Screenings
- 24/7 X-ray (no appointment needed)
- CT Scan
- Same day appointments available depending on insurance pre-certification
To contact the Outpatient Imaging Center, please call 214-831-2630.