TMC Outpatient Therapy Services
Those recovering from medical or surgical procedures, illness, injury or falls who do not need intensive rehabilitation in the hospital can get physical, occupational and speech therapy they need at TMC Outpatient Therapy Services.
We offer treatment for orthopedic and neurological conditions in 12 treatment rooms and a spacious gym. The gym is also available for those participating in our wellness program. Our therapists strive to maintain the most current concepts of treatment for all diagnoses.
Certified Therapists are Available in the Following Areas:
- Strengthening and conditioning
- Sportsmetrics™ ACL injury prevention program
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Concussion management and fall risks with Biodex Balance System™ evaluations
- Work conditioning including Functional Capacity Evaluations for return to work and disability
- Computerized testing and treatment with BTE™ Primus RS
- Certified Hand Therapy
- Dry needling
- Vestibular and Balance with canalith repositioning techniques
- Kinesio Taping®
- Swallowing/feeding difficulties
- Custom upper extremity splinting
- Specialized massage therapy for deep tissue and lymphatic issues
- Speak Out!® Richardson Voice Project for Parkinson’s Disease
- LSVT® BIG – OT and PT programs for Parkinson’s Disease
- Driver Rehabilitation
Physical therapists help minimize pain by teaching exercises designed to restore strength, improve balance and increase endurance. They also instruct on safe use of mobility devices such as walkers, canes, braces and artificial limbs. Any patient who suffers from chronic pain, weakness, or stiffness may be a candidate for physical therapy, regardless of age.
Occupational therapists focus on upper extremities, including hands. Through upper body strengthening and coordination, fine and gross motor control development and training in the use of self-help aids, occupational therapists promote safety and help patients re-learn and master the skills needed to resume their daily routines, including toileting, grooming, bathing, dressing, cooking and working.
Certified speech language pathologists offer a comprehensive program of evaluation for people who develop speech, swallowing, voice and language deficits and identify treatments to help patients enhance their verbal expression, listening techniques, comprehension, reading and writing abilities. Speech and language therapists also evaluate and treat cognitive abilities, including attention, memory, problem-solving and executive functions.
Certified trainers at TMC Outpatient Therapy Services offer personalized coaching and workout plans for anyone looking to lead a healthier lifestyle — from those just beginning to exercise to elite athletes. Learn more about the Fitness Program at TMC →
LSVT® BIG Treatment
LSVT BIG is an advanced, research-based approach to helping improve the motor functioning of patients with Parkinson’s disease and other neurological conditions. Learn more about LSVT BIG Treatment →
TMC Outpatient Therapy Services
4616 US Hwy 75, Suite 200
Denison, TX 75020
You can gain easy access to TMC Outpatient Therapy Services by turning onto Pool Road from FM 691.